Thursday, September 29, 2005

Kevin Federline is one sensitive guy.

Hey Y'all...I've gaht like the hawttest husband *giggles*...sometimes he says that I'm too fayt to be his baby momma...and then I get like...sad...but he doesn't mean it...everytime I increese his allowance he tells me that I'm like...beauteeful...so I know he loves me. Today he told me he want'd to show me what I looked like to him...kind of like a mime...he's so like clevr sumtiymes...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, man. at first i thought this had to be her new nanny. here i am all thinking, "aha, i see brit's jumped on the find-an-ugly-nanny so-your-husbandthing-won't-sleep-with-her bandwagon..."

Elisita said...

anon1154...you're overestimating Britney SOOO much :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

After realizing it wasn't the nanny, or even a girlfriend over to visit, I thought of Meet the Fockers. Maybe K really liked the idea of wearing an artificial breast so he can feed and bond with the baby. I shall now try to cleanse that image from my mind!!

Elisita said...

haha...K-fed probably just wanted to stick plastic cups under his wifebeater...for kicks...he doesn't seem the least bit interested in the kid...
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Maybe he's carrying baby number 2?

Anonymous said...

What exactly is WRONG with these two bimbos?????

Michael K said...

He's bigger than Janet Jackson!

Elisita said...

sometimes with k-Fed and B.S...I just don't wanna know :)
love,
elisa