Thursday, September 15, 2005

Kelly Osbourne whinges and talks nonsense

Kelly Osbourne says starring in "The Osbournes" sent her "to hell".

"No one can imagine how it is for a 15-year-old to suddenly become
one of the most famous teenagers in the world...the whole world was discussing how I talk, what I eat, who I hang
out with. I...just numbed myself with heroin and pain killers,
until I had no passion or dreams left...but one day (after rehab) the poison was
out of my body and I felt like a newborn baby. I went to the
studio and just poured it all into my new album."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

When I was an overweight 15 year old and cameras entered my home...I actually got a fan-base of sorts (like...the whole world!!!) somethiing that never would have happened otherwise. Now...I may have looked like I was lapping up the attention...even using it to help my pathetic singing career...but I was really in hell...and you know...shooting up heroin to numb the pain (doesn't everyone?). So I can totally relate to Kelly Osbourne!!! I'm still a publicity whore but I still want you all feel sorry me ...got that?

9 comments:

Jack B. said...

If it wasn't for that reality show would anyone even know who she is? Who anyone even care? Would she have a singing career? Would MTV be playing her music videos even once let alone in rotation (at least on MTV Hits). The answer to all those questions is a simple two letter word (here's a hint: it begins with a N and ends with an O)

DrDiSaia said...

A sad sorry state of affairs.....

Anonymous said...

I see a grand future for her starring in off-off-Broadway Liza Minelli tributes. She's got the druggie parent, she's got the 12-step history of her own, and she's certainly got the eyelashes.

Anonymous said...

It's hard to fathom, but next to Kelly, Ozzy actually looks alert and quite handsome.

Anonymous said...

I actually like Kelly - hard to believe I know - but its true. I do think though she could have done what her big sister did and not been part of the reality tv show.

sleazyred

Elisita said...

haha...here here Jack!
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

I love Ozzy. He obviously cares about his children which is more than I can say for me and most of my friends' parents.

Anonymous said...

Her eyes remind me of Lamb Chop in this pic... http://www.elearningtoys.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/lambchop350.jpg

Elisita said...

haha lori...that's so funny! Well spotted!!!
love,
elisa