Sunday, September 18, 2005

Britney Finally Popped

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usI'm a little sick of Britney-thin-photoshop so I decided I'd give you a picture of her in an old, but 'natural' state. Yes...I'm sure you all know that she gave birth to a boy... something that she previously described as being "the closest thing to god". There seems to be a little confusion about the name of the kid though...Ananova is reporting that its Preston Michael Spears Federline (PMS for short) while MSNBC is claiming that it is in fact Sean Preston Spears Federline. I'm so excited I can barely contain my enthusiasm from spilling onto this post...but somehow, I manage it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The baby's name is just a formality, you know they are going to call him Bubba. In case they are open to suggestions, they could consider Brock Lee Spears Federline, kinda like Gwyneth did -- very organic sounding, don't you think?

Anonymous said...

I got my issue of Elle the other day, and there she was on the cover, all nice & photoshopped, like we're all actually gonna beleeev that ones chest cavity and shoulders and wider than ones 9-month pregnant abdomen. Uhhuh, sure, if I sees it I believes it uhhuhhh!!

And in the editor's column she's all talking about her like she's some wonderful goddess-like icon instead of the joke she is.

Elisita said...

haha..too funny starbuck! Yeah Janae...I hate how most fashion magazines suck up to the celebs...Instyle is the worst offender!
love,
elisa

El Tete said...

Hope you'll understand this Spanish joke: "se hizo la cesárea porque era ne-cesárea" Ha!

Anonymous said...

Could someone please translate this joke for those of us who don't speak Spanish? Gracias!

Elisita said...

hahha...it's basically a play on words anon307. It literally says:

"she had a cesarian because it was ne-cesarian"

but in Spanish it works a little better because cesarian and "(ne)cessary" are spelt/pronounced the same :)

love,
elisa