Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Britney Spears is insane

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Britney Spears is incapable of a coherent sentence...first of all she goes on about being scared to become a mother:

"It's mind blowing to have a child...I think it's kind of healing, too.
Like, to your body. And therapeutic. All the secrets from your family come out of the closet for some reason. But it's good. They have to come out sometime. You know what I mean? Just your needs and wants."


Right...needs and wants like...smoking crack before interviews and like...stuff like that right? Yeah...way cool.

Then she goes on about getting another wedding ring...

"This (the ring) isn't the real one. Because I don't - I like this
one, but I'm getting a newer one that's even better. It's totally a real
diamond. But it's not the final... I want something that's not as pokey-outy. The one I'm getting is a little bit flatter. And it's just more of a rare diamond."

I don't like the feeling of being confused by anything Britney may ever have to say...but I have to concede defeat here...the woman is sounding worse than Tara Reid at an all-you-can-drink Desperate and Dateless function.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Science has proven a woman's brain does shrink while pregnant (then grows back --eventually!). Depending on the original size it could be a problem, such as in Brit's case. I'd venture to say it appears to have shrunken to the size of a raisin.

As for the "real" diamond ring she will be getting, I am speechless. Why would you tell everyone that your scuzzy husband bought you a cubic zirconia? Not to mention the fact that NO ONE CARES!!! I expect she will be buying this most rare and flat diamond herself. Nifty.

Anonymous said...

How dumb can one woman be? Everyone knows she has to buy everything including her own rings...and listening to her stream-of-consciousness blather makes one just feel sorry for her baby!! What chance does that poor kid have?

Jack B. said...

At least Tara can be fun. Britney doesn't even seem like someone who can laugh at herself when she says/does something stupid.

Anonymous said...

She's degenerated into a complete freak. It all started with that weird wedding in Vegas and just gradually worse. I can't even stand to look at her, and I *cringe* when I hear her speak.

Anonymous said...

this woman makes me cry...

Elisita said...

haha miss kitty,
I agree...although I would say the point where it all began was when she stopped denying that she was a virgin....it was the beginning of the end :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

That photo of her looks like Debbie Gibson.

Anonymous said...

I hope, so badly, that the stars we comment on check out sites such as these. Or at least their assistants do.

Could that be the reason that pix I see lately of Hilary Duff all feature her with her mouth (mercifully) completely closed, to hide those equine teeth?

dalia said...

at least it's a cute photo.