Monday, September 26, 2005

Ashton and Demi get hitcehd.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usDemi and Ashton tied the knot on Saturday apparently. Us Weekly (gold standard for truth) reported that the wedding was attended by about 100 of the couple's friends, including Bruce Willis. Part of the 100 guests were actress Lucy Liu and Moore's three daughters.

I'm finding it difficult to believe that these publicity whores managed to keep this thing under wraps...with no visible trashy magazine deal in sight??? This is too much for my brain to compute...I'm saying this isn't true.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe, but kudos to them if they really did pull it off. I was always kind of freaked out by Bruce and Demi's extremely amicable divorce. It's great for the kids I guess, but I've never heard of divorced people getting on quite so well.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Does Demi's body look odd? It doesn't even look photoshopped, but more like a cartoon Jessica Rabbit body on a Demi head. She's got a nice body on her own, why can't they just leave well enough alone?

nora

Ms. Mika said...

I think she looks like Audrey Hepburn in this photo--and Yes, I'm giving a her a compliment beyound compliments!

Anonymous said...

Then I'm not alone with the feeling that Demi's trying to look like Audrey Hepburn here- with great success, though!
Isn't this picture photoshopped? I'm just wondering...
She looks to gorgeous here :-P

Elisita said...

haha...I saying she definitely kissed up to that photoshop guy :)
love,
ekusa