Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Gwyneth is annoying as ever

This picture almost made my feelings of intense dislike towards Gwyneth dissipate...but the truth is...the woman is as self-important as ever. Being a spanish-speaker (haha...I'm name dropping my lingual skills just like Gwyneth) I believe the first moment of conscious dislike towards her began when she claimed that she began speaking fluent Spanish after 1 week in Spain (from knowing absolutely nothing)...IMO...this is obviously a "aren't-I-so-special-and-intelligent" lie.

Now she's claiming her daughter is speaking Spanish (one word ATM it seems) and is teaching her baby yoga. My stone heart may never falter re: Gwyneth...but it has melted for little Apple... :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

14 comments:

Elisita said...

haha WWJDD...you ARE actually Janice Dickinson aren't you???
:)
love,
elisa

Jack B. said...

Apple is more healthy looking than her mother.

Anonymous said...

yeah, but you know Apple's just going to grow up next in the line of spoiled snarky hollywood royalty Gwyneth comes from. enjoy her now, you'll loathe her in about sixteen years.

Unknown Soldier said...

Elisita:

That skill might be possible:
When I travelled to Spain, I started to speak spanish when I arrived to the airport of Madrid!!!

Did I mention I was born in Mexico?

Ha, ha, ha

Anonymous said...

Like they say about apples: they don't fall far from the tree. I hope I'm wrong and Apple somehow channels her grandma Blythe's personality. She seems much more in touch with reality, from what I've read about her.

Anonymous said...

as the child of those two miserable gits I am surprised that poor kid can smile.

Elisita said...

haha...good one unknown solider :)
:)
love,
elisa

El Tete said...

I think I read somewhere that Paltrow had lived in Toledo, Spain, as a teen.

And had been laid by manys a teenager there.

Elisita said...

haha..el tete...yeah, I think she went there as a teen as a part of some sort of exchange program or something...I actually really want to hear her speak Spanish...I want to know if she's any good? Anyone ever heard her?
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

This has gotta be one of the cutest looking babies EVER! I love the cheeks. The name Apple is perfect for her.

Anonymous said...

I don't want to brag, but... one time at dinner at a Mexican restaurant I was able to start speaking Spanish after only 1 cheese enchilada and 2 Margaritas. And I didn't even have to leave the good ol' USA. I'm not sure what all I said but I did get some strange looks from the waiter.

Anonymous said...

MMmmm Absurd make-a me very very hungry!

Elisita said...

haha absurd...I bet you speak better spanish than Gwyneth!!!
love,
elisa

Elisita said...

haha f_rose...you are soooo on the money!
love,
elisa