Monday, September 26, 2005

I'm predicting a hefty silent-treatment is going to be given

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Guy Richie is trying to erase the memory of his wife (and all her acting attempts) from his head...and doing a pretty good job of it. He was on some dodgy French chat show (trust me...they're all dodgy) and was given a pop quiz on his missus...problem was...he couldn't remember her real name or who the hell designed her wedding dress.

Oh well...it's been five years already...aren't they due up for a divorce soon in any case?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that was Courtney Love at first. Madonna's looks have always ranked up there with her acting ability, IMO, but she really looks unattractive.

Anonymous said...

I thought I recalled reading somewhere that her real name is Madonna. Guess that's not true.

Anonymous said...

oh, c'mon, that woman has so many different names i bet she can't even remember what she's called from one day to the next. guy deserves a break because i like his movies. :D

Michael K said...

That is hilarious!

Elisita said...

yeah.,..I always thought her real name was Madonna as well!!! I thought it was Madonna Louise Ciccone...maybe that was just dumb propaganda. Yeah...apparently he was irritated because he didn't know that they were going to ask him questions about his wife :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

She looks very masculine in that picture. I've never understood the Madonna hype - personally, I think she is way over rated.

00goddess said...

But that's not her name: her full name is Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone.

Madonna really is her name; she was named after her mother. It used to be a fairly common Italian mame.

Elisita said...

haha 00goddess...I think they could have told him that her real name was Deliah Mae...and he would've agreed :)
thanks for the heads up though,
love,
elisa