Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Britney Spear's Fantasy is convoluted and involves tacky green diamantes.

Umm...Britney new perfume "Fantasy" looks bad. Read bad...I don't know who at the Elizabeth Arden head office keeps on thinking this partnership is a good idea...even photoshop (that ususally saves Britney's thighs) can't save this bottle. The scent...and I quote:
...is a fragrance alive with exchantment and rich with the thrill of the chase.
The story of Fantasy Britney Spears unfolds with lush red lychee, golden quince,
and exotic kiwi. It continue with the scents of cupcakes, sexy white chocolate orchid (???) and jasmine petals and draws to a close with the scents
of creamy musk, orris root and sensual woods (???).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I love how she still manages to put "cupcakes" in there...I know she's talking about the dodgy cream filled, 100s&1000s topped 6packs which sell for 50c after 9pm at Walmart.

12 comments:

Michael K said...

You know that smells like Red Bull and Cheetos.

Anonymous said...

What the hell are sexy white chocolate orchids? Does she mean it smells like some sort candy shaped like an orchid that only she knows about? An exotic flower that doesn't really exist? Could it be white chocolate AND orchids and she just didn't proof read her work?
I'm not sure I even want to know what sensual woods are.

Anonymous said...

Kiwi? Cupcakes? White Chocolate Orchids? She must have been reading them her snack list (when preggers) instead.

Elisita said...

Yeah...I think some aspiring writer for the fragrance got bored with his/her job and decided to put all that crap in there...probably in the safe knowledge that the target market for this product doesn't read....I agree with michaelk though...it is gunna smell like cheeto's...not sensual woods :)
love,
elisa

Clare said...

I am embarrassed to say I liked her last scent. Although Paris Hilton's was better.

Oh the shame.

Anonymous said...

These comments are even better than the JA on O comments. I laughed for 20 minutes!! Michael K, You crack me up!! And I'm with you, Olivia, on the "sensual woods". My husband is in forestry, maybe he knows where to find these sensual woods.

Chandra said...

Maybe white chocolate orchids are just regular white orchids dipped in chocolate...who knows. Has anyone seen the commercial for it? I don't really care for Britney but I thought the video was really cute up until the point where Kevin hits her w/ an 'arrow'. When Britney has her back faced toward the camera it looks like he hit her with a plunger. If that's her fantasy...I don't want to smell the perfume...it just might smell like a toilet. Very strange!

Chandra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Or it smell of sweaty, dirty public restroom feet!

Elisita said...

haha...I soo want to see this ad!
love,
elisa

Elisita said...

It's o.k. sleazy...we'll support you through this...did you smell the sensual woods?
love,
elisa

Ms. Mika said...

I like the color of the bottle, but the descriptions gotta go!