Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Sharon Osbourne is trying desperately for someone to notice her

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usPoor Sharon...she's obviously in need of a bit of a paparazzi fix. What she doesn't seem to realise is that the tactics of the young...are not necessarily successful strategies when implemented on the over 35 age bracket.

In the past few days she's come up with the I have an eating disorder!!! (used with varying success by Lindsay, Kelly, Jessica, Hillary etc) :

"I'm still bulimic. It's bad, but I'm really trying to get better. I stuff myself with food like ice cream or pasta then rush to the loos (toilets) to make myself sick."


Coupled with a my husband cheated on me!!! (used with great success by Jennifer, and Sienna) :

"My assistant popped in to see if he (Ozzy) was OK and found him in bed with the nanny. She wasn't a beautiful blonde - she was an ugly old cow."

Sharon...I love you...but I hate to tell you...this isn't working for you...my suggestion is for you to pretend to have some sort of disease (and then miraculously recover after your fix)...you've already genuinely done the cancer thing...so how about Crohns or Parkinson's?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Ozzy cheated on her recently? And do you think she gives it up to him? Cause if not, he's gotta get it somewhere.

And what does: "...then rush to the loss to make myself sick." mean?

Anonymous said...

veggieboo, I was wondering the same thing, but I think Elisa meant "the loos" like toilets.

Elisita said...

sorry guys...I just cut and pasted the quote from ananova...and I hate to say it...but they're sloppier than I am :) It actually supposed to say loos...as in toilents...I'll change it now :)
love,
elisa

Elisita said...

that's exactly what I thought WWJDD...you can't be bulimic if you can only eat a couple of spoonfuls...the whole thing is (really badly) made up IMO.
love,
elisa

Cap'n Bob said...

She could try having ugly, no-talent children and a husband with a drug-twisted mind. Oh yeah, she already did. Sorry.

Elisita said...

LOL haha...good call cap'n!
love,
elisa

Elisita said...

haha..yeah..they've been stringing us along with a fake ozzy :)
love,
elisa