Thursday, October 06, 2005

Australian "Dancing with the Stars" Appeal

Hey guys...I don't know how many Australian readers hit this site...but basically..if you're a watcher of Dancing with the Stars (if you had 5-channel Australian television, you'd probably end up having to watch it as well) and totally hate Daryl Somers and his damn singing + shameless plugs for his album...then sign this petition to get him to move on. (I'm going to fax it to Channel 7 when we get enough signatures). Actually...even if you've never seen the show...you can still hate him (unfunny tool) feel free to sign :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sign Here

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know he looks cool to me. I want to be him when I grow up.

Elisita said...

He is sooo unbearable to watch...and his singing! haha
love,
elisa

Elisita said...

I'm a sucker for any type of dancing on film/television...seriously...I actually like Dirty Dancing...it's horrible...I think I need to get counselling.
love,
elisa

Elisita said...

there's something about Swayze's exaggerated huge upper body that makes me wish I was dancing with him...if I was, I'd just make sure he didn't open his mouth...cos that would the whole effect...
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Dirty dancing - bwah-hah-hah. You know what? I totally watched it recently on TV.
*hiding in shame*

Anonymous said...

NOBODY PUTS BABY IN THE CORNER!!!

Elisita said...

haha...my last comment didn't make sense....insert "ruin" where you see fit :)

haha NealK...you know I have a friend who had only ever seen the last 10 minutes of Dirty Dancing (you know...the know noone puts baby in a corner blah blah)...and she thought that the point of the story was that Jennifer Gray (Baby) was mute!!!

so funny,
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Ha! Thats classic. Not a bad idea for a sequal. Although Jennifer Gray looks all weird since her nose job.

Elisita said...

haha "sequal"...you're soo old skool NealK...actually they do have a sequel...Havannah Nights...it's absolutely unwatchable...
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Ha, now you're getting it, there are no such things as type-os in NealK's world. My spelling is impeccable.

Yeh I hurd it wos muck so I chowse to preetend it never hapened.

Anonymous said...

See