Sunday, October 09, 2005

Kimbo the Bimbo and Paris manage to epitomise emptiness on film

Kimbo the Bimbo and Paris are such compassionate and intellectual human beings. The main reason I like to hang around them is because of their conversation. It seems to me that after fake-baking, converting your own nighties into dresses, and blowdrying your hair...the next logical step to increase the fun-factor...is to head down to your local bar, get up on the table...and then proceed to look confused. Just look at the enthralled faces on all the people present...those girls are such altruists if ever I saw some.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

8 comments:

Anhoni Patel said...

Could Kimbo's dress be any shorter in the back and could it be any lower in the front?

Elisita said...

I know....everyone is completely ignoring them...I love that about these pics...
I do envy these girls' legs though...but not much else.
love,
elisa

Elisita said...

hmm...I'd prefer to think of that guy as looking at a tv (that is out of our view)...no way would he be looking at the train wreck that is Pimbo.
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Goddamn Paris Hilton has big feet. It looks like she's going scuba-diving... so I made a picture so we'd all know what that would look like.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v357/liquornlipgloss/paris.jpg

Elisita said...

haha...great work Lori!!!
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Love how they're being ignored. The way it should be.

I hope they're wearing clean panties cause hello those things are short!

Michael K said...

I want to see them fall so bad

Clare said...

god i hate kimbo. That would have been a perfect opportunity to off them both.

that grinning dude looks like The Pivert.