Saturday, October 08, 2005

Sienna has joined the Gwyneth club

Now don't get me wrong...I think Kate-Moss-lite is cute... but all the "Jude cheated" publicity has obviously gotten to her "new European/London sensibility" because she's climbed onto the complaining bandwagon...nicely chauffered by Paltrow.

"London is getting worse and worse. What I have most of the time is me running down the street in pitch black with eight grown men sprinting after me...the way it has been for a while now... it's reaching a level where it's actually not
worth it to be an actress
...I love my work, but I can't live my life like that,"
You'll have to excuse my while I wipe my tears of concern...imagine the horrors of actually landing film roles and making money! I mean...she's never asked for any of this...it's not like she dated Jude Law for his fame or anything.

Sienna should be kissing the feet of Daisy the Sack of Potatoes every day, for giving her a potential Hollywood career. I would eat much more than my proverbial hat if Sienna showed any serious signs of giving up acting.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

11 comments:

Elisita said...

yeah...good observation WWJDD...they're definitely similar in more ways than one...except I prefer Sienna's dress-sense...even if it is a blanant Kate Moss copy.
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

I just love it when talentless celebs whine over being rich and famous. Sienna should keep her mouth shut since IMO she is sorely lacking as an actress and should be kissing the feet of anyone interested in her. If not for the Jude/Nanny incident, I wouldn't even know who she was.

Anhoni Patel said...

Does Sienna Miller actually qualify as an "actress"?

Michael K said...

That new hair is really ugly.

Anonymous said...

I had never even heard of her until she dated Jude. What has she even been in?

Anonymous said...

Let me check my English to Celebrity dictionary..."it's actually not worth it to be an actress...I love my work, but I can't live my life like that," ah yes this means, "I'm not in enough magazines telling you how much I dislike all this attention."

Anonymous said...

We saw "Flightplan" last weekend and there was a trailer of another movie, with Sienna in it. Before I even heard that it was her, I just thought to myself, man who is this bland chick in this preview?! Again, I couldn't tell who she was cuz she just is so "plain" and nondescript.

Elisita said...

yeah...I remember someone saying (perhaps it was you Janae) that Sienna was totally forgettable when she didin't have the heavy eye-liner makeup on...and I thought that was pretty much on the button...
for the record...I thought she was pretty good at being insane in the Alfie remake...
love,
elisa

Elisita said...

thanks abitwicked :)
love,
elisa

Elisita said...

WWJDD! Of course!!!
:) how absent-minded of me :)
love,
elisa
p.s. you're dead-on about Sienna.

Clare said...

"time is me running down the street in pitch black with eight grown men sprinting after me."

see? why is she complaining? thats a great work out if ever I heard of one. This is the new celebrity secret way to stay thin. The paps are doing them a favour!

PS: when is WWJDD going to get her own blog?