Friday, October 14, 2005

Mariah's life has been SO hard.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usMost nights I lie awake and eventually cry myself to sleep just thinking about how awful Mariah Carey's life must be. Carey tends to agree with me. She's claiming that she's endured through "everything but death"....so, I don't know what she calls her career in the late 90's early 00s...

She also believes that she's been "born again in a lot of ways" and had several "relationships with god". She then continues by saying that the grace of God has kept her on the scene...this is an obvious conlcusion I'm sure you'll agree...which in turn makes me wonder exactly what the nature of those aforementioned "relationships"...is.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is she ALWAYS wearing so much blush? She looks like Mrs. Claus.

Kat in da Hat said...

Not that you really care, but I choose to share anyway....I was on Extra (a US gossip show) in August 2001 in a 10 second clip where they asked me what I thought of Mariah's breakdown (remember that?) I stated that I felt that Mariah was a "crazy" and "she portrays herself as a whore". Looks like I was telling the truth!

Elisita said...

haha kat! Sounds like you showed much more talent and intellect in your 10secs than Mariah in her 10+ year career!!!
much love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

I hate that photo of her with the homeless guy sooooooo much! It' so staged and phony! Who is she trying to kid? Like she gives a crap about homeless people. She friggin disinfects her hands after signing autographs for fans. Can you imagine what it took to get her near that homeless guy???

Anonymous said...

I agree LadyHawke. It makes no sense at all! Mariah continues to baffle me!!!

Anonymous said...

Well to be fair I love her dress. Though it'd look far better on me than her ridiculously top-heavy body.

Anonymous said...

How can she say she's been through everything but death? Isn't that just inviting real problems, like people in the real world have? Like us poor souls with normal paying jobs?

Anonymous said...

Dawn, I don't know everything about Mariah but I don't doubt she's had it hard before fame. It's what she's done with the fame that is pretty bad. She seems to act high and mighty and THINKS she's the hottest thing since sliced bread!