Friday, October 07, 2005

Cameron Diaz is a learned woman of the world

I used to think that Gwyneth Paltrow won the gong as "World's most irritating woman who takes verbal diarrhoea to a new level"...but Cameron Diaz is fast approaching as a huge contender. Her new insight comes from observing British people's sex-lives:


"The British are so incestuous. They pass partners around as if they were
passing popcorn at a movie"

Hmm..well obviously Cameron has a slightly different definition of "incestuous" to the rest of us. Last I read...it meant sexual relations between people who are closely related. Oh well...I'm always happy to learn new things from Cameron. What I love however...is her research on the matter. It's apparently comes from ONE movie "Love Actually":

"I saw 10 minutes of Love Actually the other day and I was like: 'Oh my
God, he's in love with his friend's wife!"


and from her English "friends" (you just know that she is making this up...and is really only basing it on EastEnders episodes)

"And I also have English friends- every time I show up, that person is with
that person, and that person is now with that person. I don't get it."


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


19 comments:

Elisita said...

hahah...that's so gross!!! Besides the skin though...I really don't know how she became a sex symbol...she's got the most horrendous nose...much worse than Jennifer Aniston's...and for most of her career never got any hell for it!
love,
elisa

Elisita said...

WWJDD the pic worked for me when I placed .jpg after it!
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Whoa what happened to her face? It suddenly resembles slid in shite.

WWJDD: The 3AM girls. For shame. I thought they only ever wrote about Charlotte Church and Sienna Whatserface. For shame.

Anonymous said...

WWJDD: It's a slippery slope. Next thing you know you'll be buying The Sun and we all know where that leads.....Heat magazine and all it's Hell Borne looky-likey rags.

Anonymous said...

Heat is a magazine devoted solely to celeb gossip with such intellectual articles as "Look who's got Cellulite" and "Guess who's Cheating". Well that kind of thing anyway. Just in case I'm the only one whoes heard of it.

Elisita said...

haha...sounds bad :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

yup the ole' Cameron is getting older, and by older I do mean uglier. HaHa. She is not aging well.

Anonymous said...

Oh Elisa, I bet Cameron would kill for your lovely skin. Nice new photo.

Elisita said...

yeah...you're right veggie...generalisations are dumb...but I have to say I'm the worst propagator of them :)
haha...thanks anon223...it's not as perfect as Cameron's skin in her photoshoots...but at least I don't do photoshop on my pics :)
love,
elisa

Freebird said...

I honestly don't know what the big deal is about her. I never thought she was pretty - at all!

Anonymous said...

Eww. Please go away cameron. Or as I usually call her, the "special" gwyneth paltrow.

Anhoni Patel said...

whatever. i think the bitch is right. the uk is one big freakin in-bred island. just look at the royalty, people (excluding Price William of course)! But don't mind me - I'm still bitter about colonialism.

Elisita said...

the "special" gwyneth paltrow...elisabeth...that's goddamn genius!!! LOL
love,
elisa
p.s.hey freebrid...glad to see you hitting the comments again :)

Anonymous said...

You guys do you really think this is an authentic pic or was it photoshopped to make her look this gross? If it wasn't tampered with...then...my God....what is Justin thinking??? He could have anyone. Why this scuzzbag??

Elisita said...

no...I made sure I got an untouched candid photo...this is from her "In her Shoes" premieres...this is a "nice" picture of her as well :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

oh my god! she is ageing baaaadly... *gulp*

Anonymous said...

Hey veggieboo

It's a shame people ('British') don't follow that line on anti-americanism.

Does Cameron think she is going to have any fans left in the UK after that comment? What a stupid girl.

BTW, I don't get the "special" Gwenyth reference. What does it mean? ;o

Elisita said...

haha...it's a pretty bad insult...especially when taking into account the way I feel about Gwyneth...

"special" as in mentally retarded...
love,
elisa

Elisita said...

I don't know if it's just me...but I've seen a lot of candid pics of Cameron...and this is one of her better appearances...the only time she looks any good is in some of her movies (heavy makeup) or in heavily photoshopped photos...of photos at premieres taken from far away...
love,
elisa