Saturday, October 22, 2005

Jennifer Aniston is learning from Angelina and Tom

Jennifer has somehow hypnotised and brainwashed Vince into getting him to let her meet his mother...I think Jennifer should secretly adopt a kid on the side...Afterall, it did wonders for Angie...she could also try the Cruise way and turkey-baste. Her choice.

In other semi-related news...People magazine is being incredibly clever in changing the contrast photoshopping pics of Jen's stand-in to make it look like Jen. *Shock, horror*, I'm calling Consumer Affairs.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As you can imagine, the pic on the left = the one in the mag, and the pic on the right is the original.

(credit)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I -KNEW- she looked fatter in that picture!

Elisita said...

hehe...I wouldn't expect anything less from a TBLE reader :) We're switched on people who aren't going to get fooled by simple contrast button change. That woman actually has normal breasts as well... :)
love,
elisa

Elisita said...

haha G4G,
Maybe they both like each other because they're both part of the "I'd never get laid if I wasn't famous" club :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

that's jen???