Sunday, October 09, 2005

Tell me I'm not insane

O.k...so maybe I've gone a little "cover" crazy lately...and maybe it's because I'm looking more closely at it now...but there is defintely a general practice of cover-sabotage going on in the Fashion Magazine world lately...I'm a little confused over this new strategic tactic of "We're going to give photoshop a red-hot-go inside the magazine...but you'll never get that far because our cover is rather frightening"

Once again a bad (in this case overly jaundiced) Mariah

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

while in the rest of the shoot she looks better than she has in a loooong while.



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I wouldn't classify this is a Mariah-bash post American Princess :)

2 comments:

Anhoni Patel said...

Her hair looks like a cheap wig.

But they did manage to make her look somewhat respectable and classy looking, i.e. no cleavage!

Anonymous said...

holy crap, i want to know the body shape men find most attractive. anybody got scans of the article..? :(