Friday, October 28, 2005

Kristen Davis gets injured

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Nothing helps a flailing career like a bit of an injury here and there...just ask Madonna. This time it's Kristen who's torn some kind of ligament. Her explanation:

"I was staying in an old mansion that's turned into a hotel with the hardwood floors. There was like a little napkin that they put down (for) when you step out of bed...My foot hit the napkin, and the napkin slid, and the hand hit the table with the phone, and the phone slid, and I was splat out on the floor"

Now...if there's one thing I know...it's that when someone places that much detail into a "I slipped" story...they're definitely hiding something. It's kinda like when you're a kid and get drunk...and the more you try to hide it, the more everyone notices.

Kristin was probably engaging in strange animal-sex with the butler and is trying to protect their unborn child (that she'll give to her sister to raise) from the scandal, as well as save her Maybelline contract.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I imagine she was horribly drunk - isn't she a "reformed" alcoholic these days?

Elisita said...

hmm...I can't say I'm that up to speed with Kirsten's life....an alchy huh? Hmm...that makes her more interesting that I thought.
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

WOW....I'm riveted!!

Is there such a lack of news they have to resort to this crap?!!!

(I mean the sarcasm towards Kristen's anecdote, not your reporting it Elisa!!)

magnoliasitter said...

I'm just wondering at what kind of place they put little napkins on the floor right before you get out of bed. Where they worried her high heels might scratch the floor, or do B-list stars need extra pampering to make up for never getting the big movie deal they deserved.

magnoliasitter said...

Sorry, were, not where.

Anhoni Patel said...

Elisa, you are so right. She's totally lying. No one adds that much detail to the truth.

Anonymous said...

hey! my name is elisa too and i they used to call me elisita when i was little.

anyway, cool blog. v. funny...check mine out sometime too - www.bloglubbock.com

Chandra said...

"little napkin" probably means the little napkin they sometimes use as coasters for a glass of wine. so when she knocked the glass off the night-table the napkin went flying onto the floor and then when she stumbled out of bed she accidently stepped on the napkin and went splat. probably.

Elisita said...

haha Sylvie...that's funny!
yeah Janae...there is like NO news lately...it makes one wish for the golden age of the initial TomKat scandal :)
love,
elisa