Thursday, October 13, 2005

So...we weren't Punk'd?

O.K Magazine has pics of Demi and Ashton getting married. I don't really understand why...since no-one seemed to be that concerned about them anyway... In any case...Bruce-y Willis was present as K-Fed wannabe (who wouldn't want to marry a reject pimp?) vowed to keep Demi on the red-string-bracelet road...which I sure was met with glorious happiness and much toasting from Kabbalah-water filled champagne flutes....T'was a royal riot I'm sure...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

(credit)

9 comments:

Elisita said...

haha WWJDD :) Well...if we're going by TomKat standards...she might already be 4 months pregnant already...
love,
elisa

Clare said...

I hate to say it but I like the design of the cake.

Elisita said...

I feel your embarrassment Sleazy! I think it's cool as well :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

man those are some of the worst wedding photos i've ever seen! Who did they hire, a 3-year-old with a disposable camera?!?!?! UGH I am appalled!

Hi Elisa! I love your blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, WWJDD, I never put it together but she does look EXACTLY like Pam Smart, but with darker hair and a slightly more masculine face.

I have honestly never understood her appeal. She looks too masculine to me (with that square jaw), and she that awful scratchy voice.

Anonymous said...

I don't get the hat. It makes him look like an idiot. I also thought the best looking thing in those photos was the cake. I couldn't help wonder what it was made of though, since I thought Demi was into the raw food/macrobiotic diet thing.

Anhoni Patel said...

I say we start taking bets on how long this thing will last. I give it 8 months, maybe 14.

shoe hound said...

My wedding photos were SO much better and much cheaper! And I live in Virginia! I understand Bruce-y ( I do that too) is not crazy about the whole Kaballah thing. Supposedly they are donating the $$$ that OK! magazine paid to charity. Awwww....so cute.....

Elisita said...

hmm...she's become more masculine looking as a result of surgery...she was pretty feminine-looking...she was also a bit chubbier when she was younger...
love,
elisa