Thursday, October 27, 2005

Catherine Zeta Jones says Douglas was too gross to kiss

O.k...so she never really said that...but I'm sure that's the reason that she didn't kiss the guy for 9 months after their first date...she said it was to keep him interested...but please...at his age an upside-down mop with a bra attached would have kept him interested...This was obviously a ploy for her to harness some serious bargaining power in their prenuptual agreement. Either that or she was too scared that he'd go into cardiac arrest if she kissed him and die before she could grab half of his assets.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Supposedly she says she's 36 years old. Yeah right. Anyone else have thoughts on the subject? I think she's 40, AT LEAST.

Anonymous said...

Or I could be horribly jaded, considering most celebs do everything they can to stay "young," meaning that no one actually looks their real age anymore...

Elisita said...

yeah...NO WAY is she in her 30s...the same as Gwyneth reckons she's 33...
whatever
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

To me, at this photo, she looks like a well-kept woman in her mid-late 30s.
40 something women are not THAT very much old. I am getting nearer and nearer to 40 and I don't want to see and feel it as becoming VERY VERY old.

Elisita said...

yeah...but Franci...Zeta Jones has had a confirmed eye lift and goodness knows what else...that's why I think she's much older.
Don't worry Franci...we're all going to reach 40 one day...but hopefully not beside a 70 year old (or thereabouts) husband :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Wasn't she pregnant about nine months after they started dating? Once she decides to kiss someone, she must mean business.

DrDiSaia said...

Who would wait 9 months? Well I guess he is old and she is young. Still sounds like some Hollywood "Fantasy Island" to me.

LOL

Elisita said...

Yeah Doc..I've never gotten those two as a couple either...I mean...she's pretty goodlooking, surely she could have found herself another rich guy?
Haha anon1200...kissing is the new turkey basting!
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

She is soooo not under 40. Big liar!