Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Keira's sad as she realises not everyone finds her attractive

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usI guess most celebrities are used to the "you're so amazing" Oprah-esque treatment...but the world isn't always so kind. Keira's apparently been crying...and crying after this journalist John Lyttle wrote funny and scathing piece on Keira's performance in her new flick "Domino". I haven't seen this movie, but by Lyttle's wonderful descriptions, it basically sounds like she's used the same acting 'method' that she has in all her films...

He compared her tough girl act to:

"A five-year-old who has just been told that the birthday-cake icing is vanilla instead of chocolate as promised."

Which I'm guessing means that she pouted her way through 95% of the film...and said of her lapdance:

"I once threw my office chair out the window onto a bouncy castle and witnessed more erotic movement."

which even a rabid Keira fan has to admit...is pretty hilarious.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! Good stuff.

Anonymous said...

I was kind of disinterested in 'Domino', but that was the most exciting preview I've read so far. Now I have to see the toddler tantrum and the lap dance that makes a bouncy castle look enticing. I may have to keep the vomit bucket nearby, but I'll manage!

Fuschia_rose said...

Good Lord she's ugly. I'm glad someone is finally publicly taking the piss out of her.

Elisita said...

I know...and I was even kind and placed a photoshpped version up there!
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Well, the non-photoshopped version might look better, hm?

Anonymous said...

That was laugh-out-loud funny!

I don't think Keira Knightley is as big here in the States, cuz no on seems to care about her. Most people I talk to don't even know who she is. I can tell you that I've never seen any of her movies (at least not that I recall).

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That was pee-your-pants wonderful! Poor thing, I still think she is pretty (well, I wouldn't mind looking like her, anyway), but that pout has got to go. Does *anyone* take her seriously? I mean, as a human or as an actress?

Anhoni Patel said...

Who is this John Lyttle guy - he's hilarious!

Fuschia_rose said...

All I can say is you see this hideous picture of Keira Knightley, and they then you scroll down and see Carolyn Murphy.

Now that's contrast!

Anonymous said...

That's a great photoshop, by the way. I love the eye makeup!

Clare said...

John Lyttle is my new hero.

Anonymous said...

Aw, that's sad.

Elisita said...

yeah I agree...photoshop job was piss-poor...byt then again...she always looks the same to me...
love,
elisa

Elisita said...

John Lyttle is from the New Stateman magazine...haha Sleazy...I love him too...just after ONE article..no that's talent!
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

She has plastic surgery on her upper lip and his admitted this publicly. she's cool for being able to admit it

Anonymous said...

I LOVE her to death.

Anonymous said...

I wanna read the whole review!!!!
Why can't she just close her lips for 5 seconds, why?!?!?!