Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Chris Klein manages to extract some publicity from the TomKat train wreck

Let's face it...things haven't been going so well this year with Chris Klein. Let's see...even before this TomKat craziness, his fame factor was actually bolstered by going out with Katie Holmes...and now with Katie's insinuated I-was-a-virgin-when-I-met-Cruise talk...she's inadvertently let out Chris' gay little secret. It's a wonder that Cruise and Klein haven't become good "friends" ...a la Brucey and Ashton Kutsher.

In any case...I guess he's decided any publicity is good publicity...and has started talking about Katie and him not lighting "each others fires" anymore, getting back to "reality" and ending the "fantasy" *sob* he proclaims:


"I'm not lonely. I'll tell you that, I'm certainly not crying myself to
sleep at night, sucking my thumb. No dude, I'm out and about."

Chris...I think we all know what you're sucking...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4 comments:

Michael K said...

Right Elisa. He should be happy he's getting a little bit of press.

Elisita said...

yeah...I think my brain never recovered from "Here on Earth" actually...
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

I always thoguht that he looked liked a young Keanu Reeves.

Fuschia_rose said...

If hounds could smile they would look like Katie Holmes.