Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I totally called this!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us My goodness! I should seriously think about going into the celebrity psychic business...I know I would make a mint out of it...and after a few years...I'm sure that I would probably get a regular stint on Oprah where I could cry openly about my marriage break-up to some creepy Uri Geller-esque character.

Just a few days ago...I predicted that Posh Spice had the brain cell criteria to turn to Scientology and lo and behold! She's turning!!!

She's already been spotted reading some crazy books about Scientology healing practices, also known as 'Assists'...which are basically a form of 'faith healing'...basically...they believe someone touching the affected area will solve any problem, including fever, broken bones, bruises etc. Their version here...a more accurate version here.

If Posh goes to the dark side...that means people like Jordan will be travelling there as well...*sigh*

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it say something when a mindless drone (i.e. Posh, Katie, Kirstie, John, Tom, etc.) swallows Scientology crap by the gallon and an educated, intelligent person (i.e. Oprah and many others unnamed) have seen it for the b.s. it really is? I don't know who Tom thinks he's fooling, but if he wants to try to take over the world with a bunch of Barbie's and Ken's, hey man, go for it. Maybe he can be the king of his own Barbie kingdom.

Elisita said...

haha WWJDD...I know you wake up every morning to a full-sized poster of Posh :) I know you love her as much as I like Gwyneth hehe..
love,
elisa

Elisita said...

yeah...it's pretty sad...but I've seen quite a few videos with average people who have 'escaped' from Scientology...and most of them seemed pretty normal...it's the kind of cult that grabs you while you're vulnerable...and once you're in...it's quite difficult to get out...because it very successfully, very quickly, makes your life all about Scientology....

Celebrities get a VERY watered down version of Scientology...their purpose is soley for public relations...

love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

What the hell happened to Posh Spice? She use to look better. How did she score David Beckham? And is it me or are she and Teri Hatcher starting to look alike? I guess its all the botox, thinness and plastic they share.

Anonymous said...

How can Posh read Scientology books by herself - I mean somewhere I read she's illegitimate, or whatever, meaning that she can't read.

Anonymous said...

Either that or the by now highly sacred Kaballah, riiighhhht? Oh those celebs.

Anonymous said...

OMG anon 2:32, I said that exact thing the other day. They are literally morphing into each other.

Anonymous said...

Franci, that gave me a good laugh! I think you mean illiterate, but I'm sure illegitimate isn't far off either.

Anonymous said...

Breathe, Posh, Breathe!

Anonymous said...

A freudian slip, probably, hah-hah.
I was too lazy to check up in a dictionary. Sorry.
Or not.

Anonymous said...

She's so gonna be Xenu's slut.

Elisita said...

I don't know...I can alway differentiate Teri and Posh pretty well...because Posh is a pouter..and Teri is a smiler...that being said...their talent and fat-content is identical...uncanny.
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

what are those "lines" going down on her sides...I thought ribs go in the other direction

Elisita said...

haha..you're right...she's probably had all her breasts removed and has them painted on...like Mariah Carey's 'one-day abs'
love,
elisa