Friday, October 28, 2005

Lindsay makes stuff up...really badly

Lindsay Lohan annoys me in the same way that Hillary Duff does...I don't like this singing/acting business...when it's evident that you're not any good at either. It's as pathetic as a painter trying to write a novel because he's a bad artist...in any case... what she is good at...is making up dramatic stories. She reminds me of that crazy girl (every school has her) in primary school who would make up ridiculous stories about herself just so people would hang around her for a while during lunch break.

She says in OK! magazine:

"I was going through a lot of stuff and overworking and not thinking of my body. I was going through that phase that everyone goes through...I lost, like, 20-25 lbs. I was on IV drips. I nearly died!"

She also says that compared to her friends, she's an "angel".

I guess "IV drips" is a new codename for "I was getting my implants re-done"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I can't believe how close we were to losing LiLo!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to admit that she looks a thousand times better like this though!!!

Michael K said...

She was on an IV drip because she overdosed!

DrDiSaia said...

Lindsay...a drama queen? Say it isn't so. Her publicist needs to attend and maybe edit these interviews.

LOL

Chandra said...

i don't really care for lindsay but her hair looks a hell of alot better now than it did w/ that horrible blonde. hope she never goes back to that again.

Anonymous said...

Yay!! The blonde overdose of peroxide on her head is gone. Even though this is not red it is still WAY BETTER than blond. Lindsay should never be blonde,its insulting to all blonds(same thing with jessicas personality and britneys bun-ponytail-rat nest thing she does with her hair)- the same way britney with brown hair makes burnettes look terrible

ON ANOTHER NOTE, DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK LINSAY IS TRYING(TOO HARD AND UNSUCCESFULLY)TO COPY ANGELINA? IN RECENT PICTURES HER LIPS LOOK POUTY AND INJECTED,
SHE GOT HER IMPLANTS BACK WHICH KIND OF GIVE HER ANGIES BIG BREASTS BUT STICK THIN BODY,AND HER EYEBROWS LOOK LIKE ANGIES TOO.

LINDSAY: BRAD, I LOOK LIKE ANGELINA AND WILL GIVE YOU YOUR OWN CHILDREN
BRAD, I DID MEAN GIRLS WHICH MEANS I'M A TALENTED MOVIE STAR LIKE ANGELINA
BRAD, I AM ANGELINA

Elisita said...

Hmm, I don't know about Lindsay trying to be Angelina...it certainly is possible...I personally think Jessica Alba is DESPERATELY trying to copy Angelina....she's even wearing the 'dignified' clothing lately...
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

she probably does consider mean girl oscarworthy. she is way too full of her self and actaully compared her little fender-bender to princess dianas tragic crash. note to lindsay: get over yourself, you are a tabloid whore like paris & jessica not a real actress and/or icon

AvP said...

tell you what, my gf looks just like Lindsay ( the fatter version) and i think she looks great,

lindsay looks great with a bit of meat on her. she needs a bucket of buffalo wings