Saturday, July 02, 2005

Paris Hilton wants to be the next Camilla

Paris Hilton, the self-dubbed "closest thing to American royalty" wants to get married at St Paul's Cathedral or Westminster Abbey...churches reserved for British royalty. I personally hope she gets the latter, because I find the words 'abbey' and 'Paris Hilton' used in the same sentence to be rather amusing. All rise for the "Queen of Tarts".

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yes...O.K...who am I kidding? I just posted this story so I could show off Paris' lazy eye :) Thanks for pointing that one out sleazyred!

4 comments:

The Empress ... said...

That is hillarious. How do you become royalty from doing absolutely nothing? lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Elisa... It's Edan. I love this.

Anonymous said...

It's not a lazy eye, it's the contact lenses. For some reason coloured lenses never quite completely cover the iris, giving the off-centre look you see there. Take a close look at the next person you see wearing coloured contacts. :)

Elisita said...

hey anon. Yeah...I see what you're saying...but she DOES have a lazy eye...one eye is definitley lower than the other...
ya see what I'm saying :)
Love,
Elisa