Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are so Intellectual.

Wow...Ben and Jen are like...so amazing. They've decided to videotape the paparazzi...whenever they're around...cos then like...they'll have like heaps of video tapes of...paparazzi...and stuff.

Man...these are the kinds of minds we need leading the nation...or NASA...in any case...I'm immediatley offering them automatic membership in the Celebrity MENSA organisation I head.



Can anyone from the sentinent world explain to me the rationale behind this new Hollywood idiocy trend?

4 comments:

Clare said...

I think they are part of the Hohen anti-paparazzi movement. *Yawn* Get over it and yourselves.

Anonymous said...

It could be collecting evidence for the law suit against promblem stalking(criminal)vermin.

Elisita said...

yeah...I thought of that...but it still seems ridiculous to me. :)I mean...these B-graders SURVIVE on the attention that the pap gives them...
Love,
Elisa

Anonymous said...

My guess is they are preparing for their reality show. Sure, it's going be difficult to have something more interesting to show the public than what Britney and Kevin had, but..well, at least they're trying.