Thursday, June 16, 2005

Keri Russell Wins Battle Against Lindsay Lohan...*yay*

Haha...take that Lindsay...your jutting hip-bone may be sharp enough to cause me some serious lacerations...but that wasn't enough baby! You may have called MI3 yours...hell..everyone was calling it theirs...you, Katie Holmes...I bet if Paris Hilton hadn't gotten engaged she would have been calling it hers as well. But I got the part!!! Yes I...and I didn't have to: get any new 'best friends', get a spray-on tan in the "mysterious orange" colour range, date a creepy dwarf, develop a baby bump, dye my hair blonde, or even lose 20lbs...




Sorry babes...though I hear there's second round offers for Alien VI: Attack of the Clones.

2 comments:

Elisita said...

Johnny, you've come up with a really interesting point. Poor Keri is going to have to deal with immersion course after immersion course plus n-gram testing and all that jazz.

Oh dear...maybe I backed the wrong team...maybe Lindsay should be in this role...poor Keri...if the movie gets of the ground at all....

Anonymous said...

but we love love love keri and if she's happy, we're happy, right? I hope to see her in more good film roles.

And as much as I hate Tom Cruise, I hope this movie does well for her.

Love your site!