Saturday, June 25, 2005

Anastacia Has a Bad Day :(

Hey Ms Newkirk...what's that? You want me to call you by your first name? O.k...Anatastcia...yes...I do agree that it seems to suit your exotic nature more...no...I wasn't saying that with a smirk!

Well...I've been told by your P.A that you're unhappy? Why is that Anastacia? What's wrong? No...it's not apparent to me.......But you asked for a room with gold thingamibobs...we weren't exactly sure what that entailed...but we thought glitter would be to your liking. No...I'm not trying to say that you remind me of a drag queen!.....*oh no* please Anastacia...please get off the piano...YES...I realise you're having an unhappy situation but the photographer is going to be here any second! Yes (*sigh*) you do indeed look taller on the piano...yes...Anastacia...taller than Paris Hilton.



No...I think your outfit is lovely...what do you mean you think the top half of it is missing? I don't believe it is....O.K o.k...Yes...Paris Hilton is due for a photo shoot after you but that doesn't mean our wardrobe assistant forgot all about you and your top...you're a very valuable celebrity to us. Very valuable...no we don't think you're too old at all. Although Anatacia...if you don't mind me saying...you are being very prudent in wearing your brown underpants under that skirt.

We think you're absolutley...magnificent!!! Good...Now please get down Anastacia...I really have to go tend to Paris' puppy...

No comments: