Monday, June 20, 2005

Gwen Stefani and her Hostile Harajuku Girls

Ahh...I have a confession to make...I love Gwen Stefani. In my eyes, she can do no wrong. Even her god-awful "Rich Girls" I can (almost) forgive. Here she is at the Brit Music Awards...this photo may be a little old...but I'm still a little worried for her. Her little Gwens in training Harajuku Girls are looking more and more hostile...the one on the inner left looks like she's going to throttle Gwen's teensy neck. Be careful Gwen...some day soon someone's gunna start up a free campaign for your prisoners girls.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure those aren't the Fuk-Yu, Fuk-Me twins from Goldmember? Maybe Gwen was cozying up to Austin Powers and the girls had to let her know she was stepping on their turf.

Yail Bloor

Elisita said...

Haha...I'd forgetten about them :) I think its only a matter of time before Gwen gets a big movie role (bigger than her one-liner in the Aviator)...Gwen for Austin Powers IV :) Yeah Baby.
Love,
Elisa