Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Mary-Kate's Billions

Hey Mary (Margaret) Kate Oslen!!!!
Hey...you know...if I had billions of dollars, you know what I would do? I'd get myself a backstage pass to an Oasis show...get completley smashed with Noel "Rap-is-Whack" Gallagher...then go home...get on the homeshopping channel...and order myself the (not $49,99...not $39.99) $29.99 kwality hot glue gem applique kit with the complimentary gems and then like...applique them on a skirt I found in the dumpster...all while still on my coke high....what?!?...you'd do that as well? You don't say.....


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

just snorted coffee all over my computer at work.

Elisita said...

:) Oh...that's really...sweet :)
Love ya Guid,
Elisa

J said...

lol thts gd. In no bad way at all, you do look slightly like Ashley olsen y'know :)

Anonymous said...

do you notice that you hardly see any of ashley anymore? it's all about the impending trainwreck of MK...