Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Britney is the New Jordan.

Hi Britney!
You know what? I'm pretty sure this is my first ever Britney post? Wanna know why? Oh...well...I don't wanna take the smile off your face...so I won't say. Brits...I know you're a fan of this blog...but psst...just between you and me? You know when I said that Jordan's pregnant fashion sense was elegant and poised and beautiful? Well...I didn't actually mea.....

On second thoughts...I won't say...I'm enjoying the vileness and agony far too much. :)



Viva La Nueva JORDAN!!!

5 comments:

Jack B. said...

How about this - Britney hooks up with Tom-tom Cruise and they go off together in crazy Xenu land.

Kevin Federline gets with Paris Hilton because they are both human skanks.

And Paris2 gets with Katie Holmes -which may seem a bad deal for Katie but at least its better than the alternative.

Michael K said...

Elisa you are sooo right. God, I wish Britney would get HUGE implants to match Jordan's.

Anonymous said...

Jesus Christ, I was just eating my dinner. She doesn't even look pregnant. She looks bloated. And gross.

Elisita said...

Yeah...a Tom/Brit hookup would have been the best...he TOTALLY would have gone for her a couple of years ago when she was still in her virginal phase. He NEVER would have seen the skankiness coming. haha.

Yeah Michael K...we should totally set up a "Britney...get a Jordan Make-Over" Petition. It'd be HOT.

Love,
Elisa

Anonymous said...

I strongly beleive that pregnant women are truely sexy ( I am a woman) and showing some of the baby belly is great...If you go about it a classy fashion. She looks like she is trying to wear her pre-baby clothes. She is soooo GROSS!!!! And it so sad to see that Jordan is even worse!

Love your blog, it keeps me so entertained when I should be doing some, um, work...