Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The Lady in White Strikes Back at Jessica Simpson

Hey Jessica...don't play coy with me missy...I saw your latest excuse for a song...Let me tell YOU...my boots are gunna walk all over you...and after that...I'm going to bash you up with my shopping bag! I starved for 3 weeks to fit into my white suit and now you come along with your little curls and ridiculous creepy-arms-close-to-body pose and take away my limelight...I'm not even getting one goddamn photo! Well let me tell you here...I know what you were before your nose job and breast implants...just a little ugly jane from goddamn WACO, Texas singing gospel songs before your creepy daddy decided it would be more profitable to turn you into the next whore Britney. Stop ruining perfectly good songs...just stop.ruining...my.life....

(click to enlarge)

(credit)

4 comments:

Freebird said...

Who is the lady in white? Almost looks like lawyer girl from Sex in the City.

stodmyk said...

Never found J-Simp attractive. Bland good looks, like Keanu Reeves. Like pork chops. Her face is flawless, but personality-less, too. God forgive me for saying this, but give me 100 Spears over a single Simpson.

And this implants-on-ribcage look has GOT to go.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adore your page!! ;)

Anonymous said...

So why the arms to close to the side thing, does it make your already too large for your frame boobs bigger?

Not being a girl, I'm not sure about that one. If I hold my arms next to my chest it just makes my gut look bigger.

However, I might have to side with Brit-Brit in the obvious whore vs. whore who still has a goody two shoes image debate. They're about even in the not enough brain power to propel a rubber ducky in a bathtub department, but at least Britney is done with all the fake pretending to be a classy and glamourous woman. That was all out the window when she started using public bathrooms in her bare feet.

Yail Bloor