Monday, June 27, 2005

Prince Wils Graduates

Well well well...the moment I know most of you were all waiting for...Prince William graduating :) What the hell did he graduate in anyway? Art History or something? I have no idea. Apparently he got a 2:1 in Geography....what on earth does that mean? Anyway...I love his HOT friends surrounding him and the oh-so-risque sexy white bow-tie...woah woah! Who wouldn't want a serial killer standing behind you at your graduation I ask?



His plain pretty girlfriend, Kate Middleton, graduated as well...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure, there may be a serial killer standing behind him. But I'd be more worried about the dude in front - you just KNOW his sexual desires can no longer be satified by peeping in the lesbian chatrooms. No. He's got a plan. And I for one, wouldn't want to be around when he can't stop himself anymore.