Saturday, June 25, 2005

Mandy Moore Has a New Best Friend?

Hey Mandy,
Whaddaya doin' at the Spyder Club Mandy? (Is that like the ONLY club in L.A or something? Anyone from L.A? Why is it such wannabee central?) Mandy...I luuurve how you're like...channeling Mary-Kate Olsen and your friend is channelling like...Kathy Hilton...you two are so clever! I don't know how you two come up with such post-modern ideas. You guys just blow me away...magnificent!




Whatcha going to send in the mail Mandy? Penpal? Yo...what's that? Say that again? You mean it's a secret letter trying to let the world know that your Kathy-Hilton-esque friend is really Ms Jessica Rodriguez II? Is that it Mandy? Is that why she's holding your wrist so tight? Why are you looking at me like that Mandy??? (*disappears*)........Mandy? MANDY!?!!!!!!?!!

1 comment:

Clare said...

I live in LA actually. Spyder Club, Koi, China White, and the rest of those wannabe holes are not places I frequent. LA is actually a very cool city, full of nice normal people, and a few nut jobs (read actors) who spoil it for the rest of us.