Monday, June 27, 2005

Tom Cruise Loses It....Again...

It's becoming quite apparent to me that you can write an entire blog just based on Tom Cruise. All I can say is that Tom's ex-publicist Pat Kingsley...is the most talented woman at her job....EVER. She should get a lifetime achievement award for keeping this crack-pot under wraps for so many years.

What's his problem now you might ask? Well...it seems that he doesn't really have that many problems with the world...world poverty? nah...kids stuff...AIDS? nuthin' those chewable vitamins can't cure...unequal distribution of wealth? *blank*, but when the postnatally-depressed-women-taking-pills issue pops up...you know...those evil mothers just trying to get through some pretty hard times........this happens: VIDEO here


Matt Lauer makes the fatal error of bringing up anti-depressants on his NBC talk show...Cruise proceeds to tell him that he should "be more responsible"...that "you don't know the history of psychiatry. I do"....that "there is no such thing as a chemical imbalance in the body", and of course the clincher... "You're Glib". What the hell is that??? Obviously "jerk" didn't cut it for Tom on this occasion.

On top of Tom's woes is a rumour spreading around there are other reasons as to why MI3 is on hold. Interesting. Oh...and Tom...if you "LOVE THIS MAN" sooo much...try showing him a little respect by talking about your goddamn movie...whatever it's called.

5 comments:

shoe hound said...

Once again he is an idiot. I ranted about this on my blog: It's a Darn Shame! I saw this interview and have been boiling ever since. he obviously forgot the point of his appearance. I don't want to see his movie now at all. And FYI: there are supposedly top secret, government held potos of him in compromising (read naked) positions with a Hollywood producer who is now serving time for some sort of Federal rap. Since they seized in a government raid they will supposedly never be releaseed, but I have thtis from a pretty reliable source......hmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

When you get to that point of fame where no one will tell you how mind blowingly insane you seem every time you open your mouth funny things start to happen. I have several nutty friends with a lot of strange theories about how the universe works, however all of them are lucid enough to know its not the sort of thing you spout off about on national television.

Right now Tom is sounding crazier than my buddy who camps in New Mexico next to an army base so he can watch US Army UFOs or the guy who believes Adam Smith replaced George Washington in the winter of 1779 so the Freemasons could force a capitalistic free market system on the fledgling US.

Someone has got to tell Tom to shut up before he talks himself into second rate stardom. Anyone who has ever watched E's THS about Sean Young will know what I am talking about.

Yail Bloor

shoe hound said...

Funny anonymous brought up Sean Young. I understand she has quite the temper. You are right about Tom not being told to shut up. I am no celebrity, but I know not to bring up several hings just at dinner: religion, politics and criticism of other people's medical choices for their own bodies!! HELLO?? Earth to Tom? Or shoudl I say Xenu? Keep your "religion" private. I don't understand the celebrity need to promote their religions. Are they trying to redeem themselves or undo bad press and bad choices?

Elisita said...

haha...yeah...I think he's so famous that he can surround himself with people that tell him he's the greatest and can afford to fire all the rest. I'll have to look up Sean Young...
I like it how in the video that camera stops panning in on Katie in the 2nd half.
In some ways I do want Tom to shutup...but let's be honest here...as a lunatic he's more entertaining than heever has been....ever.

shoe hound said...

Yes,Tom is amusing in his unedited, raw, unabashed, silly, biased, talking-out-of-his-ass form! Sean Young was in a great movie called Cousins with Isabella Rossalini and Ted Ape-Eyebrows Danson. Sweet little movie. She acts out and apparently the behavior of her character is not that different from her own. Also true to her self in "Ace Ventura-Pet Detective", which, incidentally was the last movie I saw her in. I think she was in movie with Kevin Costner wher ehe is naval officer accused of killing his lover.