Monday, June 27, 2005

Courtney Courtney Courtney...where is the LOVE?

Courtney Baby!
What's going on...you look ummm...a little different...have you by any chance changed your hair? Yeah...that's it...who knew what Farrah Fawcett-esque flicks could do to a person?



You're worrying me Courtney...I like you...and this is worrying me more than you your appearance a few months ago when you looked skeletal and sick...because at least then your lips looked nice 'n ridiculous, alien, awful plump...I mean...a girl can't be in that bad a shape if she still manages to diligently attend to the upkeep of her trout pout...

But baby...heart to heart advice? When you're feeling a little rough, it's not always the greatest idea to stand next to Pamela Anderson...actually...I personally advise a constant 200m distance....don't be fooled by the Hepatitis B claims. She may technically be dying...but to quote your song "Boys on the Radio" she's (arguably) "beautiful and dying"...and no...playing a bizarre scissors-paper-rock doesn't allieviate the sitation any!

To think...just a couple of years ago you were wearing the same getup in pink...and looked pretty damn fab...you had basically transformed yourself to this...


From a rather unfortunate this...something many pundits never thought you'd be able to achieve.



But Courtney...at least you can find solice in the fact that whatever you do, however fat you get, however cracked up you get, what ever surgeries you undertake....basically...ANY future metamorphisis that you might undergo....you can never look as bad as you did in your early years....

(photo credits)

9 comments:

staci said...

so much for all that plastic surgery she had...

hazelblackberry said...

This pains me because I can't help but love Courtney. She's so wonderful - and wonderfully wrecked!

Elisita said...

yeah hazel....I love her as well...but Courtney's a tough nut...I have a feeling she'll be looking fab some time soon again.
Love,
Elisa

Anonymous said...

God thats so sad to see her like that...

I still laughed thou

Anonymous said...

oh my.....OH MY!!! What happened to the poor dear? I'm afraid I'm going to have to paint a Before and After of Ms. Love, and it ain't gonna be pretty.

love your blog!

Elisita said...

haha...apparently it's a detox??? But from crack to what? cheeseburgers?

Shiny Blue Black said...

wouldn't want to meet that in a dark alleyway. Or any alleyway for that matter...

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!
What has happened to the once stick-like and skeletal Courteney Love? I know she was in rehab, but no one told me it was for anorexia...
By the way, I'm not encouraging eating disorders as a fashion choice, but I NEVER expected her to look like this... now if only she had stayed the way she looked in the pink dress...

Elisita said...

yeah...her pink-dress stage was amazing. I don't know how she did it...but she defintely wasn't able to keep it up...I still love her though. :)
love,
elisa