Monday, June 27, 2005

Liv Tyler and Milo Hang Out

A question has plagued me for a lot of my adult life...is Liv Tyler beautiful, or is just overrated and rather horse-y looking? A fair question...one that I'm sure has preoccupied many a talented mind...Well...I'm on the fence no more. Here she is shopping in NY the day before yesterday...and she looks...beautiful. Milo, her son, on the other hand, doesn't look quite so confident. I can't blame him really...having a mum that dresses up in a bizarre oversized kimono and names you after a popular Australian chocolate drink wouldn't exactly inspire confidence in me either. I'm with you Milo..



p.s. Milo...never come down to Australia...you would get. beaten. up. your first week as a little first grader. I can just imagine your first day at school "Milo hahaha...I dwink that for breakfast...take that *punch*"

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liv is definitely horsey looking. She seems to have some inner beauty though, I enjoy watching her on the screen. Taking her to bed, however? I'll leave that to someone else.

staci said...

I also always thought she looked kind of horsey looking plus she has that pouty-kid mouth thing going on with her too.

Anonymous said...

I think she is much hotter with pointy ears.

Yail Bloor

Anonymous said...

Has anyone seen her in Stealing Beauty? Besides being great in it, I think she was totally gorgeous... now if only she could avoid looking the way she did in that movie the title of which I've forgotten but anyway she's a redhead in it and it DOES NOT work... maybe I'll shut up now I've just lost everyone...

Elisita said...

hey strawberry diva...I know what you mean...it's like one night at mccleans??? or something right??
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

yeah that's the one... I didn't really understand what the point of that film was, it was just liv using a lot of guys and being a complete manipulative bitch basically...

Elisita said...

yeah..she definitely works best in "sweet/innocent girl" roles. I personally think she's at her best lookswise in "That thing you do"...very sweet :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Yeah... or else Empire Records, you know, the one where she decides to give it up to that semi-famous loser guy but at the last minute realises he's just using her and runs away, and then finds out that her best friend was in love with her the whole time, and then they save the record store, and maybe you don't know it... and ANYWAY she was cute in that... although her choice of shirt (grey, shapeless crop top that looked like a badly shortened jumper) was not the best...

Elisita said...

haha strawbs, I know the one you mean (haha...it seems I've seen more Liv Tyler movies than I previously thought)...yeah...that's the one where her freind is renee zellwegger! Yeah...she looks sweet in that as well...I think she gained a little weight at some point and that made her less movie-genic...but it makes her much more photo-genic...for some reason.
:) love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

She is beutifull