Friday, June 24, 2005

The Tom Cruise Auditions.




Tom Auditioned Me to Be His Girlfriend And All YOU Get Is This Lousy Blog.



Haha...o.k...so I'm not being totally original...stole it from here...And before you ask or get cranky...no...I am in no way affiliated to/with the above site :)

p.s guys...I have exams over the next two days...so I might post a little less daily...I'm really screwed for one of my exams btw :) Anyone know anything about Business Marketing? haha. It's in around 6 hours time. Much love, Elisa.


9 comments:

Clare said...

hahaha thats a good one. thanks for the plug. (I wont steal it though.)

Anonymous said...

http://www.jinxedmedia.com/tomcruise.gif

Elisita said...

hahaha...anon...u wouldn't believe it...but I came this close to posting that gif last night...:) Unfortunatley I have exams right now...not much time to post!!!
Love,
Elisa

staci said...

Thanks for posting the cool links to the right.

I was wondering where you get your celebrity pictures...

Anonymous said...

i'm a 3rd year university business student!

Elisita said...

Hey Anon...
haha...3rd yr business student? Whereabouts? I'm a 5th year! haha...tooo long :) I hate business. Staci...I get the pics from anywhere I can find :) I usually place the source in the post.
Love,
Elisa

Elisita said...

Hehe..thanks Mike...your blog runs rings around mine though :)
Love,
Elisa

Anonymous said...

anonymous john here again
i'm 3rd year at the university in my city in canada
i don't really HATE business as opposed to just tolerating it....i'm actually going into my 4th year in september, and then after that...probably gonna be a manager of a dollar store! cuz thats how usefull my degree will be!! yesssss!

Elisita said...

Hey Anon. John :) Canada huh? Well..I think Business sux. If I could go back I would never have picked it...it's a degree that tried to suck out as much imagination as possible from you. :) And that's BEFORE you even get near the workforce.
Love,
Elisa