Thursday, June 23, 2005

Noel Gallagher Thinks Rap is Whack

According to MaleFirst, Noel Gallagher, obviously having gotten bored teasing relative lightweights Robbie Williams and Keane has moved on to bigger players...he says:
"I despise hip-hop. Loathe it. Eminem is an idiot and I find 50 Cent the most
distasteful character I have ever crossed in my life. It's so negative...
I'm not saying they are directly responsible, but that's how you end up with these
gangs of youths stabbing people. Kids are so thick these days. They're easily
influenced."


I couldn't agree more with you Noel..what the world needs more of...is people just like YOU! Last I heard, heavy cocaine use and alcoholism were the key elements in decreasing violent youth crime. Noel...you are the last bright light in an ever darkening, degenarating world.

(photo credit)

No comments: