Thursday, June 16, 2005

Heather Locklear Lookin' Fab and Female.

Hey Heather I see you're at the premiere for "The Perfect Man"...but you don't care about the film do you? No...you just wanna show the world that you still are capable of pulling in the crowds and that if Desperate Housewives ever has a ratings hiccup...that you indeed are available and ready to take up the new "Mandy" character capable of tearing up Wisteria Lane and then some...



Heather...you get my vote over Nicololette Sheridan any day...oh...and p.s. give the name of your surgeon to Ms. Sheridan...because you still definitley resemble a female.

5 comments:

ginger said...

Damn! She looks gorgeous! I hope I look 1/4 as good when I'm her age.

Anonymous said...

Eh - she looks a little dry around the edges. That big hair youngs you down a lot. I hope she doesn't try to hide behind it as long as Goldie Hawn has.

Love your site.

Freebird said...

I'm a faithful Desperate Housewives fan and I don't see the Nicholette Sheridan appeal? If you ask me, she looks 45, but tries to dress 25.

I say Heather should move into Wisteria Lane.

Jack B. said...

HL only seems to get better looking as she gets older. I can't believe Tommy Lee cheated on her. She's gotten the last laugh.

Elisita said...

Yeah...she's lucky about Tommy Lee...I say she keep working her big hair :) Love it :)