Sunday, June 05, 2005

Gosh!!! Celebrity Lives are SO exciting.

Hi,
This is Nicole...Nicole who you say? Ritchie...hello...you know Paris' ex-best friend. I live such a great life...yeah...I do...don't you just want to be me? Like, the other day I was just hanging around on a bench with my fiance DJ AM waiting for my crack dealer (crack is whack...in a good way) and like...totally met up with my new best-friend Kirsten and it was so much fun. We all had SO much fun. Can't you SEE...the fun that we're having? Take that Paris! Kirsten even consumed something. It was crazy wild.
Hugs and more Hugs,
Nicole.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

God, Kirsten looks enormous next to her.

Anonymous said...

hey, about angelina jolie's nose job.

have you heard about catherine zeta jones? because i personally think that catherine zeta jones is faaar more beautiful than jolie... but you should look at pictures of catherine before her plastic makeover.... at least jolie, even before the nose job, was decent. zeta jones? FUGLY.

love your blog btw

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that little baby puppy on the ground, sitting in a way that only Shih Tsu's do. Is this a Shih Tzu? So beautiful. Will have loads of gold on it...going to be beautiful dog-child; will need no graduate school; will never leave you. In many ways, far superior to having a human child!!! :)

Soul Cast said...

Thanks for the post of my blog! I'm real new to blogging and really appreciated the comment!
See ya

staci said...

and don't forget... I'm SOOO cool.

staci said...

and don't forget... I'm SOOO cool.