Thursday, June 09, 2005

Brangie are just your Average Couple.

This is one of favourite screencaps of them. I don't (along with others) understand why they refuse to be photographed together in public, but still agree to go ahead with a 60-page W magazine pictorial spread...the W magazine issue out in NYC now...and in the rest of the States June 24th? Don't EVEN ask me when it's coming to Australia...if at all.



This is a truly beautiful couple...in terms of the physical. I know everyone loves J-Annis...but I have a feeling that's just cos she's not intimidating to people...especially girls. I could be wrong...

1 comment:

Elisita said...

Yeah...that makes sense Betty. I think I remember that when they got married, they didn't sign any nuptual agreements...because itwas supposed to last forever....hmm.
Love,
Elisa