Thursday, June 02, 2005

What's Going On Hunter?

O.K...so the breast chronicles have proven to be relatively popular :)

Hunter Tylo...you once put Beautiful into Bold and the Beautiful. I remember a time in the 80s(in my tweens) when I honeslty thought you were the most beautiful woman in the world. Cindy Crawford was NUTHIN' in opinion. I also thought Ronn Moss AKA Ridge was pretty cool too.

Posted by Hello


And while your face is still nice...there's something odd...something I can't (and don't want to) put my finger on... can YOU spot it???
Posted by Hello


Sorry Hunter, I know you're probably a great gal...and I forgive your botox and lip collagen....but what on EARTH (perhaps not of this earth) is going on with those breasts of yours?????
p.s. tanned body and white face is for body builders. Refer to this

2 comments:

duff said...

i'm not sure what's going on with her breasts, either, but i think i'm a little scared of them.

Anonymous said...

They look like extras from a zombie movie. Yikes.