Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Tori Spelling's Jewellry Line.

Oh...look at me. I'm so beautiful. Look at me just sitting here, in a very relaxed fashion casually placing my hand on one of my beautiful jewellry creations. My side-bun reminds you of Jackie-O no? Well...that's the look I was going for in any case. Daddy says that if I think hard enough...I can look like whoever I want...Daddy's always right...

Don't you also just love how my gorgeous green dress showcases my breasts beautifully? What's that? You think I'm a no-talent joke of an actress that only experiences the mild success that I have because of my father's clout?

Now look here! You'd better be thankful that I don't understand those big words! But I can tell you're not on the pre-approved party list that was selected by Daddy. People on the approved list never use big words with me! What are you talking about no-talent? Don't you see my necklace? Don't you see how intricate it is? It took me 3 months to work out how to get the circles to stay together!


Now get out! If I wasn't talented then I would have disappeared of the face of the earth after 90210 and only gotten bit-parts in complete flops. We all know that didn't happen...I am the most relevant actress in Hollywood today...right Daddy?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Guess who this is from the land of cows! Been loving your blog...it has made my otherwise boring day in lab...so glad your foxy little friend sent me the link! Ciao dahling!

Elisita said...

I can think of the foxy friend...can I have more another clue?
Love,
Elisa

Michael K said...

ewwwww She is so disgusting! However, I cannot take my eyes off of her.

Anonymous said...

That tan looks like she is just this side of terminal melanoma. I always thought Andrea Zuckerman was the most attractive girl on 90210 when I was twelve anyway.

Yail Bloor

shoe hound said...

What exactly is she hawking here? You think she keeps anything in that cleavage? And let's get real about the jewelry, Tor-Bore! Can we say, "Daddy I am bored, can you give me $20,000 so I can start my own jewelry line?" How about taking the proceeds from your jewelry sales and getting a breast lift? I want to throw a quarter in that slot machine and pull her arm. Maybe that's what she's doing in picture two!

Jack B. said...

Tori should sue her plastic surgeon.

Elisita said...

Hmm..I've never really understood how someone with so much money and "imrpovements" could still look so awful...it's weird...everyone else in hollywood looks weird...but kind of in a good way...tori...just kinda looks weird...but in an ugly way.
Love,
Elisa

Clare said...

The worst boob job in Hollywood - only rivalled when "posh" Spice comes to town. *gag*

Her dad's a genius though.

Anonymous said...

I pity the poor girl. Try, try as she might, she'll never resemble anything close to a pretty woman. :(

Mara Jade said...

I only see too much sylicone... where's the jewellry?