Friday, June 24, 2005

Free Tom!!!

Tom: Hey Katie (*gasp*)...listen...I know I said I loved you and that you were magnificent...but you know...you know our...arrangment ...honey listen sometimes some people say things, that they don't mean...you know? You know.
Katie: (*blank smile*) Yes Tom darling...I know...I love you too.
Tom: Katie...no...I don't think you understand...(*squirm*)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Katie: I'm never going to let you go Tom. We're never going to be apart even for a second. I can't wait till we have children...let's call them Katie....and Tom (*giggle*) oh Tommy aren't I just so great at coming up with ideas? I know! And we're going to buy them cute little matching baby jumpsuits and be able to go to Scientology get-togethers as a family...and........(trails off...)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tom: Jessica....JesSICA!!!! JESSICA!!!!!!!
Uhhhhh...I may have made a uhh...small tactical error...what do you know about rescinding contracts? Do you think it's too late to run a new auditions process? I'm still thinking Scarlett...or maybe even cute cracked-out Lindsay Lohan...maybe we can put her into the Narconon drug rehab or something...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Darl,

Thought Id write you my first comment on this super successful blog of yours. Well the old Katie has checkbones so bold in that second photo - enough in fact that they almost rival yours!!! Woah Woah!

Love your friend Verris

Anonymous said...

ROFL Hilarious

Anonymous said...

Is he signing her hand in the first pic?