Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Darryl Hannah in Moscow

Does the "umbrella holder" at rainy events annoy anyone else? Why can't these people carry their own umbrellas...and if they don't want to, then they can bloody well get wet. In the same vein, I also hate it when magazines call us "mere mortals". O.k o.k...consider rant over. :)


Here Darryl is at the conclusion of the Moscow International Film festival...and I have a feeling she's been talking to the ol' Heather Locklear, because she too, is looking pretty rad for her age. Any woman over the age of 40 that can pull off the white slip dress is doing something right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quentin Tarantino knows how to pick em. Kill Bill has 4 of the most naturally hot women who are pushing forty in Hollywood right now. Plus since he is a god of cinematography he shoots them to look more beautiful than they appear normally.

Yail Bloor

Anonymous said...

Shoot, I'm 26 and I couldn't pull that off. Then again, I'm also a far cry from a B-cup. You don't even wanna know what size I wear.. put it this way, braless isn't one of my options! LOL