Monday, June 13, 2005

Mishca Listens to Hayden's Woes

"We were so tight you know? One day, he's promising me that we'll be together forever...the next he's jumping up and down on the couch for her. Why isn't he pumping his fists on national TV for me? He has no trouble doing it while we're together...I just don't know what to think anymore. He tells me that everytime he jumps up on a couch, he's really thinking about jumping up onto me. Do you think that's true? We used to be together all the time, now he only comes after her 5pm curfew. He tells me it will all be solved when L.Ron comes down from the 52nd dimension to save the world from invading aliens...and that her mouth herpes was just the start of her terrible demise...all orchestrated by L.Ron...it's all going to happen...just as soon as he can give the Church a couple more million...HayTom is going to be a reality...it really....."



And so trailed on Hayden...After Natalie died of boredom a few months ago, Mischa and the ever-besotted sound-guy have been on hand to lend Hayden their ears...

No comments: