Thursday, June 16, 2005

Scarlett J and Ewan McGregor in The Island.

My My...The Island looks to be a movie that is really pushing the acting limits of our young star Scar-J. Let's see hmm....kissing, pouting, kissing, sex, scared pouting, kissing...woah!




It appears to be a kind of Matrix/Gattaca film. You know the kind...set in the future...truth really is all a lie...Ewan and Scar-J are artificially created, discover a sinister plot. Guy and girl probably start out not liking each other, almost die and then have sex, discover some evil, fight it, then change the world for the better. You know...just like a typical day...for me anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now this girl, I definitely do NOT get. She dresses terribly and has such a funny look to her. I would not call her pretty. I suppose she's a good actress though.

Love your site!

Elisita said...

haha...thanks :) oh...I have a soft spot for Scar-J ever since Lost in Translation. But I haven't really liked her in anything since...including her CK commerical. I love Ewan though :)