Monday, August 22, 2005

Angelina and Zahara

This woman completely and utterly disables my snark. I don't know what it is, but I couldn't say anything mean about her if I tried. What on earth is it about her? My friend and I were actually laughing the other day, because we're absolutely sure that if Angie ran for Prime Minister of Australia she would win by a landslide. Guys would mindlessly vote for her because she's hot (already 50%) and around half of girls would vote for her because she's well...hot...and does humanitarian work etc. So Angelina...if you're reading...and ever feel like a bit of a career change...consider the door open. As long as I snag some high paying cushy government role, I won't even say a word about you not being Australian.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In other lame news, Georgy Clooney is confirming the relationship (thanks George...what other outdated tidbits of wisdom are you going to divulge for us? That the Cold War has ended?) also adding that Angelia is "clued up" ?


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aah, cute kid. Never going to she her walking.

Anonymous said...

see not she

Elisita said...

hehe...I know...although she's got an excuse here...Zahara is still teensy :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

That has got to be the cutest baby ever!! Angelina looks very motherly, in a good way. She looks happy and "mommy" seems to suit her.

Jack B. said...

That is some beautiful baby. And I'm with you Elisa, I don't care if Angie is a wacko/homewrecker (in her various incarnations) I can't hate her.

Anonymous said...

Aah, cute kid. Never going to she her walking.

Nothing wrong with holding your children. If the kids weren't getting exercise, okay, but they're clearly not suffering from lack of muscle tone or anything. I hold my kids all the time when we're on sidewalks and near streets, but they also get down and play and run around when it's appropriate. I'm sure she does that as well.

Anonymous said...

I'm with all of you--beautiful baby, beautiful mother.
She is one of the few celebrities I actually respect.

Anonymous said...

Hey i'm up Brisbane way!!!

Can i get a government job too if she becomes PM??? :D

Yeah i agree wth the last post - she is one of the few celebs i respect.

Anonymous said...

^ still didn't work.

Anonymous said...

That baby is precious!!!

Angelina is too.

Anonymous said...

Nobody, not even Angelina Jolie, can be a homewrecker if he or she is not allowed to be.

Elisita said...

anon1147, you can't really call her a homewrecker, if he and Jen had had kids then maybe I'd feel different...but at the end of the day, Brad made his choice...it's not like he's not some hypnotised little kid (well...then again...)
:)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

I'm with anonymous; I think A. will do anything to look good to the world. And the way she and Brad went on TV a couple months ago and just denied everything when obviously they were together is just lacking in the integrity she acts like she's filled with.

Unknown Soldier said...

Ha, ha, ha....Clooney is scheduled to anounce the WWII is over.

Elisita said...

haha unknown soldier...I think maybe he's also due to announce that man has landed on the moon :)
love,
elisa

Ms. Mika said...

That has got to be next to the most gorious baby girl ever!! Of course my daughter is number one! Hehehe!

Anonymous said...

"Brad made his choice..."

Ummmm...he was married. He made his choice when he said "I do".

Any woman who sleeps with a married man is a homewrecker, whether the married couple has kids or not.

I respect Angie, but having an affair with someone else's spouse is both dishonorable and indefensible.

Anonymous said...

OMG GET THE HELL OVER IT!!!

if they want to be together they can be together its none of our business!

Elisita said...

hey ash,
If the marriage fell apart then I wouldn't classify it as a happy marriage. In any case, Jen is better off without Brad, especially if he wasn't really that into her.
love,
elisa