Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Brad Pitt lacks a sensitivity chip

Well...it was only a matter of time till the bidding price got high enough for Jennifer Aniston to break her silence and go have a bit of a sob with Vanity Fair. When asked what she thought of the Steve Klein W mag shoot she claimed that she thought Brad was missing a "sensitivity chip"...but by the end of the interview she was already saying "I love Brad. ... I will love him for the rest of my life. He's a fantastic man. ... I really do hope that someday we can be friends again." *yawn**yawn**yawn* I think she's taking the wrong approach. I'm thinking along the lines of completely losing control, becoming best friends with Tara Reid, and brandying about random "Brad Pitt has syphillis" rumours.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comments:

Clare said...

hahahaha *wipes tears from eyes* beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Brad Pitt is an ass...I feel terrible for Jennifer Aniston. What amazes me is that people give her crap for finally speaking about things and they gave her crap for not. I think most people are pissy because now it is FINALLY coming out just what an asshole Pitt and Jolie are. The truth is there and it can't be denied. She is a mature woman... why would she lower herself to Tara Reid standards? Her non-actions speak volumes. Brad and Angelina better remember the word karma!

Anonymous said...

Yep, I agree anon10:24 Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise better watch out cuz karma has a way of samcking you in the face.