Saturday, August 27, 2005

Tom Cruise is a Cross-Dresser??? No WAY!

Everyone knows that Tom Cruise has an unblemished heterosexual record. These pictures must just be the crazy doings of aliens I know...Tom told me so...he says that he's studied the history of photography (I haven't) and that in photos there is no such thing as a gender imbalance. In fact, I should go to my local Scientology Centre right now and 'clear' this up...because this glibness doesn't make sense. I'm seeing a male operating thetan hiking his skirt up toward me...I need a Prozac in order to internalise all this...but I'm scared because Tom said the next time he saw me take one of those, he was going to kick me with his new red patent leather stilettos.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks very pretty and I bet he acted very lady-like, unlike Miss Tara and Miss Charolette Church!!

Anonymous said...

I just a couple hours ago finished reading this great article in the latest Glamour - by a girl raised in Scientology that managed to escape. I didn't know all that crazy crap was going on in there...man.

Now I understand the terminology Elisa was using! Scawy stuff.

Anonymous said...

What is with the blog spamming?!!

Who in the hell would want to know anything about Frisco, Texas?!!

I already have too much cat furniture!!!

It's bad enough that my email gets cluttered with this crap, now they have found a way to infiltrate blogs.

Let it be known, blog-spammers, that when I find out where you live I'm calling the Church of Scientology and telling them you are highly intrested in converting and need some missionaries dispatched to your home ASAP.

Yail Bloor

Anonymous said...

That picture almost makes up for all his stupid comments put together.

Elisita said...

haha...v true dawn!
love,
elisa

Elisita said...

haha...good to have you back G4G :)
love,
elisa

Cap'n Bob said...

Travolta, another member of that insane cult, used to wear his sisters' clothes when he was a kid. Do we detect a pattern here?

Elisita said...

haha..that's goddamn hilarious cap'n!
love,
elisa